Can You Create A Video Showing How You Celebrate The Holidays?
Don’t you love sharing your favorite part of the holidays? Let’s take it a step further and act it out! Grab your HUE Animation Studio Kit and get ready to share how you celebrate the holiday season.
Are you up for the challenge? Can you create a video showing how you celebrate the holidays?
What you need per group...
- Can You Create A Video Showing How You Celebrate The Holidays? Creator Sheet
- HUE Animation Studio
- Variety Of Crafts For Building A Small Set
What you need to do...
- Start by breaking students up into groups of three or solo if distance/virtual learning.
- Have students create a team name.
- Tell students that the objective of this challenge is to create a skit using the HUE Animation Studio Kit to show their favorite thing to celebrate during the holidays.
- Students will begin brainstorming all of their favorite moments during the holiday
- Students will all need to agree on one moment they want to focus on together as a group
- Students will then begin to write out the skit they will perform
- Lines for them to say
- Background needed
- Once the skit is written out you may begin to gather your supplies to build your set
- Build your set and characters
- Do a practice run of the skit with characters and sets all built.
- Begin using the HUE Camera and software to create the animated skit!
- You can learn more about using your HUE Animation Studio Kit here.
We would love to see you try this STEM Challenge. Share your results with us through social media!