HUE Animation Studio contains everything that a budding animator needs to create stop motion animation videos. For use at home or for school projects, this is a creative and educational pastime that can be enjoyed by the whole family.
This perfect gift for kids encourages creativity and imagination. Whether you are making a LEGO® brick film; animating your own characters with claymation or capturing a flower as it blooms using time-lapse photography, you can bring anything to life in minutes with the easy-to-use software.
The kit includes:
- The HUE HD camera, a flexible plug and play USB camera with built-in microphone. HUE’s innovative design is perfect for animation.
- The fully-featured HUE Animation software (formally SAM Animation) designed for children by teachers. A single license is included.
- The HUE Book of Animation (formerly the Klutz Book of Animation) has step-by-step instructions for creating 20 hilarious stop motion videos and ideas for even more. You can view these videos here. The videos, sound effects and backdrops are also included on the CD that comes with the kit.
- HUE HD camera
- Camera base
- 6 ft (1.8m) USB to mini-USB cable
- CD including videos, templates, backdrops and cut-outs to print
- HUE Animation software (single license)
- The HUE Book of Animation
The software is also available as a download if your computer doesn’t have a CD drive.
HUE Animation Software Features
- Play your movie back at any time
- Import music and sounds, or record your own
- Add text and special effects
- Copy, edit, move and delete animation frames
- Onion skinning
- Green screening (Chroma Key)
HUE HD Camera Features
- Easy to install and use
- Integrated microphone
- Flexible gooseneck for easy positioning
- Manual focus
- Available in a choice of colors (blue, red, or green)
- PC: Windows 10, 8, 7 or XP and a 1.4GHz processor
- Mac: OS Catalina and newer versions of macOS are NOT compatible with this product
- 512MB RAM (1GB recommended)
- 350MB hard disk space
Please see our Tutorials page for more information about using HUE Animation.