- Common Core Reading Standards
- State-by-State Standard Alignment
The READ:IT Program is unlike any of its kind in that it provides teachers with a very individualized approach to ALL students in the classroom. Using an RTI model, this curriculum has specified lesson plans for each of the three tiers per grade level.
Each lesson uses a very systematic multi-sensory approach to phonemic awareness, phonics, fluency, vocabulary and reading comprehension. This program has over eleven years of evidence-based research and has proven over and over again to help even the most struggling reader—including those with dyslexia. Lessons are highly engaging for students.
***This product includes a classroom bundle for classrooms in grades K-5.
$6500 per classroom per 3 years
- Option for schools who cannot do 3 year contracts in Special Education $4,500 for the first year (includes printed teacher’s guides for each of the 6 grades and onboarding training)
$3,500 Annual Renewal Fee (includes ongoing PD)
- Additional Teachers Guides needed in the future $150 per guide
- All (6) Grades of READ:IT Curriculum
- Printed, bound and tabbed teacher’s guide
- Colored games and flashcards
- Phonemic awareness blocks
- Digital direct instruction presentations that can be used on any device
- Daily lesson plans for each of the RTI tiers
- Independent digital and hands on games
- Data sheets for ongoing recording
- Pre and ongoing professional development (including a video library)