You can build and code robots that move! This add-on kit adds robotic capabilities to Strawbees building projects and the micro:bit.
- Robotics with micro:bit
- Snap-on electronics
- Add-on to micro:bit
- WINNER - Kids Judge BETT Award 2020
- Free Lesson Plans included
- 1 Year Warranty and Lifetime Support
ROBOTIC INVENTIONS FOR MICRO:BIT
This kit is to snap the micro:bit with physical Strawbees buildings and programming mechanical structures with servo motors. A way to create physical interaction with your next project!
As an add-on kit, this requires the purchase of another Strawbees product for building with building pipes and connectors.
Write in Microsoft MakeCode’s block-based programming platform, upload a program and remove from the computer to run on batteries.
|AGE AND GRADE||
|NUMBER OF STUDENTS||
|NUMBER OF PIECES||
Make physical and mechanical inventions with Micro:bit.
Physical Computing – extend programming to the physical world beyond the computer screen with creating interactive projects with the Strawbees building system.
Electronic Building Set – all electronics easily connect to Strawbees connectors and straws.
All materials are custom-made, durable, and reusable – finish building, disassemble, and begin a new project.
- Strawbees Robotics board for the micro:bit × 1
- Strawbees micro:bit clip × 1
- Servo motor 120 (SM-S2309S) × 1
- Servo motor mounts × 2
- Servo motor arms × 3
- Screws for servo mounts and arms × 3
- Mini screwdriver × 1
- Servo extension cable × 1
- Free access to lesson plans at Strawbees Learning
- Free access to the official Strawbees MakeCode extension
This does not include the micro:bit, USB cable, or batteries.
This kit alone does not include Strawbees connectors or straws.