What Can You Create Using Cardboard And Makedo?
Let’s have some fun and use our imagination to create with Cardboard and Makedo.
What is Makedo?
Makedo is a cardboard construction kit that teaches kids through play to see the world not as it is but as it could be. Makedo is a cardboard construction kit that teaches kids through play to see the world not as it is but as it could be.
What you need per person...
- What Can You Create Using Cardboard and Makedo? Creator Sheet
- Random Art Supplies
- Cotton Balls
- Any Other Useful Items
What you need to do...
- Start by breaking students up into groups of three or solo if distance/virtual learning.
- Have students create a team name.
- Tell students that the objective of this challenge is to be creative and come up with something fun with cardboard
- Once they have picked what they want to create, students will then sketch out what they plan on building
- Students will then need to come up with which supplies they need to build their creation
- Students will then begin building
- Take notes of any issues they run into on the creator sheet.
We would love to see you try this STEM Challenge. Share your results with us through social media!