What Can You Create Using Cardboard And Makedo?
Did you know the cardboard box has been inducted into the National Toy Hall of Fame? This STEM challenge makes cardboard construction easier than ever!
Let’s have some fun and use our imagination to create with Cardboard and Makedo.
What is Makedo?
Makedo is a cardboard construction kit that teaches kids through play to see the world not as it is but as it could be. Makedo is a cardboard construction kit that teaches kids through play to see the world not as it is but as it could be.
What you need per person...
- What Can You Create Using Cardboard and Makedo? Creator Sheet
- Random Art Supplies
- Cotton Balls
- Any Other Useful Items
What you need to do...
- Start by breaking students up into groups of three or solo if distance/virtual learning.
- Have students create a team name.
- Tell students that the objective of this challenge is to be creative and come up with something fun with cardboard
- Once they have picked what they want to create, students will then sketch out what they plan on building
- Students will then need to come up with which supplies they need to build their creation
- Students will then begin building
- Take notes of any issues they run into on the creator sheet.
We would love to see you try this STEM Challenge. Share your results with us through social media!