Can You Recreate A Scene Using 3Doodler?
Get kids outside this summer with our STEM challenge. Kids will start this challenge by taking fun photos of scenes outside and recreating them using 3Doodler.
What you need per person/group...
- Can You Recreate a Scene Using a 3Doodler? Creator Sheet
- Different Colored Filament
- Fun Photos Of Scenes
- If in groups, you can give multiple scenes from a story so each student creates a scene themselves to make the story complete
What you need to do...
- Begin by having students pick their groups or work independently
- Students will then take the fun photos of scenes and choose which one they plan on recreating. If they are in groups and are recreating a story, then they need to choose which scene they are picking to build
- Students will then decide which colors they want to use for their scene
- Students will take the 3Doodler and begin to construct their scenes
We would love to see you try this STEM Challenge. Share your results with us through social media!