Can You Illustrate The Growth Cycle Of A Pumpkin Using Wikki Stix?
Halloween is right around the corner! Get students into the holiday spirit with our new STEM challenge. Students will learn about and iIllustrate the growth cycle of a pumpkin using Wikki Stix.
What you need per person/group...
- Can You Illustrate The Growth Cycle Of A Pumpkin Using Wikki Stix? Creator Sheet
- Wikki Stix
- Construction Paper or Plain Blank Paper
What you need to do...
- Students will begin by picking groups and/or working independently. Pass out a Creator Sheet to each student or group.
- Have all items passed out at tables.
- Students will begin by drawing the 6 different stages of a Pumpkin Life Cycle on our Creator Sheet.
- Once students have drawn out the 6 different stages, students can then begin creating their Wikki Stix versions of the Pumpkin Life Cycle.
- Under each design have students explain what is happening during each cycle and how long the cycle lasts.
We would love to see you try this STEM Challenge. Share your results with us through social media!