Can You Go On A Polar Expedition With Cubetto?
Cubetto is the friendly wooden robot that will teach your child the basics of computer programming through adventure and hands-on play. Go on a Polar Expedition with a heart-thumping Arctic race!
What you need per person/group...
- Can You Go On A Polar Expedition With Cubetto? Creator Sheet
- Cubetto Wooden Robot
- Polar Expedition Adventure Map
What you need to do...
- Students will begin by picking groups and/or working independently. Pass out a Creator Sheet to each student or group.
- Have all items passed out at tables (Cubetto, Coding Board, and Adventure Map).
- Students will begin by looking at their Adventure Map and make a plan on how to go through their Polar Expedition. Drawing out the direction they need to go with arrows.
- Students will then take the wooden pieces and follow the arrows they drew and put them on the Coding Board.
- Students will then place Cubetto on the Adventure Map, and make a note on any areas they do not pass
- Students will then make adjustments to their sheet and the coding board to continue to try to get through the Polar Expedition.
We would love to see you try this STEM Challenge. Share your results with us through social media!