Can You Design A Cardboard Creation For Your School Community?
Giving back to your community is a wonderful way to show gratitude! This STEM challenge invites students to create a cardboard creation for their school community using Makedo.
What you need per person/group...
What you need to do...
- Students will begin by picking groups and/or working independently. Pass out a Creator Sheet to each student or group.
- Have all items passed out at tables (Makedo & Cardboard pieces).
- Students will begin by deciding what creation they want to build for their school community
- Once students have decided what they are going to create, they will begin sketching out what they are designing.
- Within the designing process, make sure the students are putting where the Makedo screws will go
- Once students have drawn out and added Makedo locations, students can begin putting the creation together.
We would love to see you try this STEM Challenge. Share your results with us through social media!