Can You Create Classical Music With Plugo Tunes?
Music is a universal language. It has the power to overcome social and cultural differences, and bring everyone together. Looking for the right tools to introduce music to kids? Check out Plugo Tunes and try our STEM challenge.
What you need per person/group...
- Can You Create Classical Music With Plugo Tunes? Creator Sheet
- Device Compatible with Plugo Tunes (list below)
- Plugo Tunes
- Musical Pops x3
What you need to do...
- Students will begin by picking groups and/or working independently. Pass out a Creator Sheet to each student or group.
- Have all items passed out at tables (Device, Piano, Musical Pops, & Gamepad)
- First step, set up your Plugo Piano on the gamepad
- Lets create a mix of songs
- Pick from your six melodies, two that you want to mix it up with.
- On your Creator Sheet, record the two melodies
- Once you have recorded the two melodies on paper, see how you can mix the songs together to create your own
- Record the new melody on your Creator Sheet
- Decide if you are going to add percussion, wind, or strings to your music
- Then record your new song in the My James portion of the app.
- Share with the class your new melody
We would love to see you try this STEM Challenge. Share your results with us through social media!