Can You Build A Unique Snowflake Using Strawbees?
Strawbees create confidence and rapid hands-on prototyping! Our new STEM challenge has students use Strawbees to build a snowflake.
What you need per person/group...
What you need to do...
- Start by breaking students up into groups of three or solo.
- Have students create a team name.
- Tell students that the objective of this challenge is to create a snowflake using Strawbees.
- Students will begin brainstorming the way they want their snowflake to be designed, students will create a sketch.
- Once the sketch is completed, students will gather the number of Strawbees and connectors they need to make this work.
- Students will then put the snowflake together.
We would love to see you try this STEM Challenge. Share your results with us through social media!