Power armour for your Raspberry Pi
pi-top  DIY Edition is the only Raspberry Pi 4 case with an inbuilt battery and power management system: ditch the power supply and take your projects anywhere.
Install your Raspberry Pi 4 in pi‑top  DIY EDITION’s rugged case with onboard power and other essentials to take your projects out there.
- 5 hour internal battery to go anywhere and keep your projects running for longer.
- Best-in-class power management system includes soft shutdown and UPS to avoid SD card corruption.
- USB-C Power Delivery specification at 15V for faster battery charging. Plug in any USB PD compliant 15V battery pack to extend your battery life.
- Integrated heat sink and centrifugal cooling fan make temperature regulation a breeze, even with overclocking.
- Interact with your Raspberry Pi on-the-go with the 128x64 OLED mini screen and programmable buttons. Sift through diagnostics, view IP addresses, change configurations and interact with your projects at the click of a button.
- Give your Raspberry Pi a voice with the integrated 1-watt loudspeaker. If you want to go bigger with the sound, simply connect to the external jack and the  will automatically switch it over for you.
- Full access to the Raspberry Pi’s GPIO Female 40-pin connector with labeled ports puts an end to pesky bent pins. We’ve also protected them from over-voltage and created an elegant magnetic HAT dock system so you can swap them around easier than ever.
- Full access to Raspberry Pi’s ports USB 3.0, USB 2.0, RPi OTG, Gigabit Ethernet, GPIO & dual HDMI connectors with pi-top Display Port. Connect easily to an HDMI TV or to your Windows, Apple or Chromebook computer.